Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. Medtronic has more than 1,750 employees.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Sales Representative, Neurosurgery
A Day in the Life
The main purpose of this role is to execute local field development strategies and tactical plans to achieve Medtronic growth targets within a Specific Business Unit (SBU), to coordinate Patient Access Acceleration (PAA) processes, to support country related Academia and Clinical teams’ activities, as well as to drive Market Access and Reimbursement activities.
In this role your responsibilities will cover creating a demand for the product, executing Patient Access Acceleration plans (including development of therapy access), coordinating and supporting customer and patient education on the ground, establishing connection with HC authorities, driving market access activities, as well as ensuring technical support for product initiation of patients.
- Facilitates country specific implementation of key field development strategies & tactics.
- Develops and executes local awareness programs to improve specific target education.
- Builds and maintains relationship with local Medtronic service providers and distributors.
- Analyzes local SBU markets opportunities and risks on a continuous basis. Presents analysis to Country Manager and Regional Market Development Manager. Supports market penetration improvement.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends local market growth opportunities for a SBU, consistent with product line objectives.
- Evaluates program impact. Implements continuous improvement.
- Communicates proactively to all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Coordinates activities with Cranial & Spinal Business Manager in the local market.
- Assures alignment with other local functional areas such as research, clinical, development, education, reimbursement and sales.
- Assures alignment with Regional Market Development strategy.
- Ensures alignment of education and clinical activities with the country strategy.
- Supports Academia SBU Trainer in identifying the proctors and KOLs to accelerate market growth.
- Supports Clinical Management with linkages to local KOLs and Therapy Centers.
Must Haves and Nice to Haves
- University degree.
- 5-7 years of sales experience in medical devices (pharma experience may also be considered).
- Experience with developing therapy access.
- Proven track record of strategic planning experience.
- Market or Field development experience.
- Business and strategic acumen.
- Results driven, able to work independently.
- Analytical skills to understand local markets and customers needs.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation structure.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationship with peers, colleagues and customers across diverse cultures, very well developed social skills.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Native Serbian language.
- Willingness to travel intensively.
Nice to haves:
- Established relationships with key opinion leaders in the neurosurgery field.
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a professional with a proven history of success? Do you bring a structured and ethical approach and the ability to spot market opportunities and the skills to convert these to develop your business? Are you able to close complex negotiations with high level of engagement and commercial flair? Do you enjoy a challenge?
If you like this, why not consider working for Medtronic as Sales Representative in our Neurosurgery team! We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to promote and sell our advanced and innovative Neurosurgery products to hospitals and healthcare professionals in Serbia, Montenegro and North Macedonia.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Deadline for applications: 13.11.2019.