Most people see
an allen key.
You see solutions to people’s
home furnishing needs.
Sales Support Specialist, Selling department, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- You have University degree (Economics, FON or similar)
- You have minimum 2 years of experience working with sales analytics
- You preferably previously worked in retail industry
- Excellent PC / Computer skills, specifically with advanced Excel knowledge
- Your knowledge of English language is on proficient level
- You have drive, ambition and will to progress and a strong team working ethic
- You also have ability to prioritize and make decisions with speed and simplicity
About the assignment
- Coordinate setting prices and supply forecasting
- Ensure pricing and supply forecasting support achieving the target financial frame
- Perform selling administrative tasks including range dimensioning, activity-related administration, range management, proof reading e.g., of commercial communication, updating sales steering tools, reporting, and sales monitoring
- Act as a member of the Selling team and proactively contribute to Selling plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the selling function in order to contribute to the business goals
- Measure performance of output in sales activities to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and to ensure performance excellence throughout the year
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in next 2 years.
Join Selling team now and apply for the position online by 11.11.2019. in English.
Click here to submit your application