SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Salesforce Administrator.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
In this position you will make sure that within the Salesforce application (classic and lightning) the user access is managed according the compliance guidelines, the performance is under control and incidents are resolved within time and quality. As an experienced professional you will interact with many internal customers like business, IT peers or with a senior Salesforce specialist to support changing the application.
- To care about the running of Salesforce classic and lightning e.g. access management, application and performance monitoring, business support by solving incident and problems to ensure a proper operation of Salesforce
- To support the continuous improvement of Salesforce
- To liaise and closely cooperate with the Solution Architect “Salesforce” to ensure smooth and frictionless collaboration regarding the application “Salesforce”.
- To support the change of the application in collaboration with IT business partners and the business stakeholders e.g. requirements engineering, designing and implementation, documentation and training
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in IT or similar education
- 1+ years’ experience in “Salesforce classic and lightning” administration and maintenance.
- Proven IT administrator skills and further CRM related education desired
- Experience with “Salesforce Classic interface” “SF Data loader” and “SharePoint” desired
- Understanding of business processes in the commercial area; ideally experience in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business
- Experience in international work environment across locations (fluent English is a must)
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!