Division: Group services
The role holder will be a key member of the Sanne Human Resources function which provides the full range of HR services to Sanne across all jurisdictions. The role requires an HR administrator who is versatile and shows a strong attention to detail.
- Deliver transactional HR administration services including contract production and change of terms.
- Support absence management processes (holidays and sickness) and assist with the logging of employee absences.
- Monitor employee probationary periods
- Undertake the weekly Halogen upload for Belgrade and New York
- Administration of background checks for all Belgrade hires
Compensation and Benefits
- Complete benefit enrolments and removals and support the management/co‐ordination of benefit claims, advise on eligibility and general queries
- Support the recruitment process which includes candidate management, supporting candidate screening
- Actively support the HR Officers with intern programmes
- Responsibility for on boarding of new hires for Belgrade and system set up
- Support all advertising initiatives including recruitment adverts and articles
Learning and Development
- Support the course bookings for professional training
- Participate in projects as required.
- Dealing with general day‐to‐day queries
Skills / experience required
Applicants should possess the following attributes;
- A confident and personable personality
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and reliability
- Strong self‐motivation and drive
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent English
SANNE is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. Established for over 25 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1,200 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £200 billion of assets and is a FTSE 250 listed business. Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, UHNWIs and corporates. SANNE has a presence in established, international financial centres spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia‐Pacific.