Sanne Group d.o.o. Beograd, a Sanne Group Company, is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
We are recruiting for a Report Writer, who will join our Belgrade team.
- Develop Reports based on the SQL data model from various fund administration and accounting platforms i.e.(FrontInvest, FrontGP, Paxus, Troika)
- Develop complex Front script, SQL queries and stored procedures to create reports in response to business needs
- Generate and deploy reports (SSRS report generating software system)
- Reports’ maintenance
- Working with end users to ensure reports are accurate and timely
Skills / experience required
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL language
- Experience in MS SQL Management Studio, Microsoft SSRS
- Data extraction skills
- Knowledge of relational databases theory
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Experience in accounting reporting is considered a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Work in a positive, dynamic environment
- Possibility to travel to our world wide branch offices
- Excellent team work and support system
- Possibility for advancement
- Full time job Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm
SANNE is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. Established for over 25 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1400 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £215 billion of assets and is a FTSE 250 listed business. Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, UHNWIs and corporates. SANNE has a presence in established, international financial centres spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Deadline for applications: 17.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno