Sanne Group d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Systems Administrator.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Full Time Systems Administrator. The candidate is part of a team of engineers responsible for maintaining desktop/server environment. The candidate would be working from Belgrade office and interacting both with team and with users in the office and abroad. The working hours are 11:00 to 19:00. Occasional weekend work would be expected.
- 2nd Level Support for Office and other client applications;
- Application and Operating System life-cycle management including upgrades, patching and off-hours maintenance and change control execution;
- Manage various types of project initiatives, upgrades and maintenance activities;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyse issues with Servers, Network devices, Applications.
Skills / experience required
- Must have 5+ years of experience with computer systems, with at least 3 years experience with servers;
- Must have experience working computer hardware for installation and upgrades; software installation/upgrading procedures; and file and system maintenance procedures;
- Must have some networking skills and an understanding of IP network;
- Must have experience with Microsoft server operating systems and services, to include Active Directory, File and Print services, IIS, and security; experience with Microsoft desktop applications and operating systems; and experience with network protocols, design and maintenance;
- PowerShell or similar scripting experience;
- Must have good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems; and good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers;
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with VMWare vCenter/vSphere;
- Experience with Cloud Services such as Azure or AWS;
- Experience in configuration and operational support of various NAS/DAS/SAN devices is a plus.
SANNE is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. Established for over 25 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1400 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £215 billion of assets and is a FTSE 250 listed business. Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, UHNWIs and corporates. SANNE has a presence in established, international financial centres spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Deadline for applications: 23.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno