Sanne Group d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Information Security Analyst.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Information Security Analyst
Threat Protection & Defence, IT
In order to protect and safeguard the business, the Threat Protection & Defence (“TP&D”) team provide global support in relation to managing Information Security, Business Continuity and Data Protection risks.
As part of a growing team, the new role will be responsible on a day-to-day basis for leading the response of low and medium severity incidents and participating in the identification, tracking, monitoring, containment and mitigation of information security threats; this will include monitoring and managing SANNE’s information security technologies. Additional tasks will include ensuring senior management are kept informed through regular updates as required and contributing to the preparation of relevant management information and supporting metrics.
The successful candidate will report to the Global Information Security Manager.
This position is based in our New Belgrade office.
The primary role of the Senior Information Security Analyst is to support the Information Security Manager through managing SANNE’s Information Security technologies, responding to and investigating alerts.
- Security Incident Handling - perform response analytics during and after an incident, determine root cause and proper mitigation of cyber security events.
- To remain up to date with the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure operational tools and processes are up to date, introduce process improvements and ensure incident response plans are up to date and effectively tested.
- Proactively supervise and develop the Managed Security Operations Centre (MSOC), for security asset management, incident response, incident management and intelligence sharing; escalating to management where required.
- Drive innovation and continual improvement through research and assessment of the threat landscape, using various internal and external channels to highlight threats, issues and risks. Contribute to the development, review and recommendation of security testing techniques such as scenario-based testing of key assets, red teaming and social engineering.
- Ensure that security issues and standards are addressed throughout the design and project life cycle, by influencing key stakeholders across the group and participating in security reviews.
- Advise on security solutions, application-level security configurations, new software/technology implementations and security reviews / access audits.
- Deputise for the Global Information Security Manager and take a supervisory role within the Information Security team as and when required
Skills / experience required
The candidate must have a good understanding of Security, Networking and Operating Systems, coupled with experience in a SOC / incident handling role. Basic level of understanding/implementing of Information Security Management Systems, preferably ISO 27001, is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a Security Operation Center (SOC) or in an Incident Response Handling role. Experience in security incident response, forensic security investigations, management and remediation of identified and day zero vulnerabilities, alerts, threats and breaches.
- Experience operating, maintaining, auditing and improving Vulnerability Management, SIEM and Threat Intelligence systems.
- Experience with cloud platforms, in particular Microsoft 365 and Intune/EMS controls.
- Good knowledge of security technologies and controls, such as Networking, Application and ‘Next Generation’ Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxies, security monitoring, FIM, MDM/MAM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, malware, antivirus and endpoint protection.
- Good knowledge of network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals, operating systems along with log, network and system security analysis techniques.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation of complex and complicated security topics
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, in particular ISO 27001, NIST, security operations and application security best practices.
- Relevant security certifications, including but not limited to: CompTIA Security+, SANs GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, EC Council C|EH, Microsoft MCSE and CISA.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
SANNE is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. Established for over 25 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1400 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £215 billion of assets and is a FTSE 250 listed business. Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, UHNWIs and corporates. SANNE has a presence in established, international financial centres spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Deadline for applications: 25.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!