Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Remote Lead Software Project Manager
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Lead Software Project Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of ensuring our projects are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is a full-time, home-based position.
The Lead Project Manager will work with a co-manager to provide guidance to project managers, put out fires before they start, collaborate with all departments to ensure seamless coordination, and ultimately contribute to the strategic development of the company’s day-to-day operations. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
- Support and monitor the onboarding of new projects to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Monitor active projects to identify and prevent risks, ensure effective implementation and timely delivery within project budgets
- Work with resource management to optimize project personnel assignments
- Address concerns escalated by either project managers or clients
- Interview, hire, train, manage, mentor and evaluate project managers
- Perform day to day tasking and management of assistant operations managers
- Manage client contracts, including management of rate increases
- Liaise with Accounting/Finance to assess and improve project profitability
- Work with HR on performance reviews and associated operational actions
- Suggest and implement SDLC and other process improvements
- Work effectively with the Director of Engineering and other technical personnel to troubleshoot technical challenges and enhance technical workflows
Successful candidates will be:
- Skilled in the English language, especially writing
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
- Ready to jump into tasks and do whatever is needed
The right candidate will work with a team of skilled professionals from around the world to keep the company running smoothly and efficiently.
At Scopic, we believe talent can be found in every corner of the globe, and you shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow and you take on additional responsibility, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Contribute to Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic works on are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to ensure the delivery of quality software products.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in full-cycle software project management
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
- Familiarity with creating specs and wireframes for software projects
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jpwh?cjb_hash=O_TPqb66&apply_now=true
Have questions about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services to our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve brought to life software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Deadline for applications: 03.04.2019.