Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place, based on a sustainable cost structure.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Scrap Material Administrator
Being the part of the Engine Services business unit, a Scrap Material Administrator is responsible for the in time disposition of the scrap material from engine shop visits.
- Coordinate and administrate customer scrap material review
- Follow up for disposition instructions from the customer, if and when necessary
- Administrate disposition of parts released
- Obtain quotes for packing, approval from customer and release of packing
- Coordinate collection with selected disposition company
- Follow up on held material with engineering team
- Escalate old cases as necessary with Account Management
- Create delivery sheets upon request from Account Management
- Support the Material Monetary Solution program with International Aircraft Associates
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of working experience in Engine or Aircraft maintenance field
- Basic knowledge about aircraft engines, such as architecture, work scope levels, engine shop visit cycle etc.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel, in specific
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Customer-oriented person able to interface with different stake holders
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.