enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Scrum Master for Airline Industry
- Be responsible for managing the Scrum process within distributed team in 2 locations
- Analyze the necessary changes to the platform and e-commerce specific surrounding systems, ensuring the new service integration is meeting the business and strategic requirements of e-commerce
- Arrange and facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Review the day-to-day progress of the project(s) and release initiatives with regard to time, budget, scope and quality, providing all time high quality integration support
- Process alignment with other Scrum teams, in accordance with higher level guidelines, best practices and context
- Support Product Owner and development team in their progress
- Frequently travel to Switzerland
- University degree in business/computer science (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in e-commerce projects
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Leader
- Practical experience in Scrum projects
- Scrum Master certification is highly desirable
- Experience – willingness to take part in Product Owner's tasks
- Working experience within airline industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical skills, with high attention to details
- Ability to work with different types of personalities
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Very good spoken and written English skills
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2018.