- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Search Engine Optimization Analyst
Novi Sad, Belgrade
We are looking for the SEO Analyst who will be responsible for helping the Business Planning and Marketing teams create search engine-rankable content to generate organic traffic and to help filter that traffic in a sales pipeline.
- Position is full time, 40 hours per week.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 8 PM in order to ensure overlap with US-based Marketing teams.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with writers, web developers, and the Content Manager to optimize copy (primarily blogs and technical articles) and pages for search engine optimization to ensure organic SEO success.
- Work with the Content Manager, Management, and other production personnel on content and keyword strategy.
- Perform keyword research for assorted technical and marketing topics to help determine rankable topics and quality keywords within those topics.
- Advise production personnel on good SEO practices and procedures.
- Ensure SEO-focus across multiple teams and brands.
- Manage and provide reporting on content ranking and traffic.
- Work with Management to design, implement, and provide ongoing execution of a plan to translate organize search engine traffic into sales pipeline.
- Other SEO-related duties as assigned.
- Proven, demonstrable SEO experience.
- Strong understanding of how search engine algorithms work and the ranking factors they demand, with a particular emphasis on Google.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMrush, and similar tools.
- Knowledge of the most up-to-date SEO practices.
- Understanding of conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Strong knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Ability to learn and work independently.
- Motivated self-starter in knowledge gathering and research.
- Previous experience working with marketing blogs, company websites, and/or technical knowledge bases a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related fields a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Introductory training.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- Colorful offices.
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit.
- Social activities and very friendly working environment.
- Private health insurance.
- Sports activities and team buildings.
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 01.08.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.