Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Self-care Operations Specialist
- Take care of smooth daily operation of self-care channels
- Responsible for testing of channels and applications
- Looking for bugs, malfunctions and inconsistencies and facilitating that those are successfully resolved
- Testing of compatibility of device compatibility with Telenor online services
- Responsible for test devices and their accurate administration
- Defining key performance indicators of successful functioning of applications
- Reference: oIhhdzspmUU-WM7ZtGiqssRcnWuQqVsviuGrgq9jTbk.
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in economy / organization / engineering / management / social sciences
- Work experience of 1 to 2 years, preferably in a customer care, service design, product development, sales, research or similar supporting function exposed to understanding customer behavior
- Education or experience in human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence or user interface is an advantage
- Experience in Photoshop of Adobe Illustrator is an asset
- Knowledge of front-end programming or web design will be seen as an advantage
- Experience of the mobile industry will be preferred
- Must be a self-going and independent person with strong initiative, energy and flexibility
- High personal integrity and professional behavior standard
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- Proven ability to develop, foster and maintain relationships with internal and external customers, stakeholders and influencers.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
- Be a part of a company that empowers societies
- Employee Share Program
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 26.06.2017.