Unimaze Software is looking for passionate developers to work in our growing team in Belgrade. We are one of the leading software development companies in Europe in electronic invoicing, electronic procurement and electronic business document delivery. We develop software and services for business integration and an international e-commerce platform for end users and are headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland.
On our technology stack we use for example C#, ReSharper, React, TypeScript, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Service, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, SQL Server and Redgate SQL Change Automation.
Senior .NET Core Cloud Developer
As a Senior Cloud Developer, you will be working with our development teams in Belgrade and Reykjavik. You will be playing an active role in the development of service processes and web APIs deployed as cloud services with high throughput and high availability. You will work closely with the software architects and will ensure the software is of good quality, secure, scalable, well tested and easy to maintain. You will work with other backend and frontend developers, testers and documenter to ensure the team delivers a professional product with high user acceptance.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Either an academic degree in computer science or engineering (BSc or higher) or at least a 5 years of work experience developing software.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong English proficiency.
- Good communication skills and ability to work on a team.
- Worked with ASP.NET (C#) and .NET Core 2 in Visual Studio.
- Experience with server processing (e.g. Windows services) and web services.
- Solid knowledge and experience with asynchronous programming in .NET.
- Good sense of and solid experience with code quality (design patterns, unit testing, code coverage, clean code).
- Strong refactoring skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of .NET (C#), relational databases and the Azure hosting platform.
- Experience or good understanding of scalable services in .NET and Azure.
- Solid understanding of TDD, code coverage and code quality.
Other desired skills include:
- Knowledge of Azure management of applications and services,
- Experience with containers technologies e.g. Docker.
- Experience with Azure Server Fabric and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Database query optimizations.
- High throughput processing optimizations.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Identity and IdenityServer4.
- Knowledge or experience of developing in React + Typescript or similar (node.js).
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team applying best practices to create high-quality software for international business users.
- Good working environment.
- Team building events.
- Competitive salary and private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Opportunity to attend relevant technical courses and conferences for professional growth.
- Offices in the city centre.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2018.