- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
.Net Software Engineer
Acumenics is IT Company which has been operating successfully for 12 years. We have grown from a small team of passionate developers to dynamic company, still full with enthusiastic people who are striving for excellence. Our company is now in the stage of expansion and that is why we need the best people to join our growing team.
We provide clients with services, and we have products of our own. In Acumenics, you will have constant opportunity to learn and improve yourself in order to be more successful. If you want to be a part of a constantly developing and inspiring energetic team, please follow the ad:
Our team needs the ones who will bring new sparkles into our friendly environment with their innovative solutions and dedication!
We are looking for you if:
- You have minimum two years of experience in software engineering with .NET applications, including the design and implementation of web application solutions.
- You have a strong functional understanding of WEB development, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), OOP concepts;
- You have high-level knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
- You have experience with MVC patterns, Web Services and REST;
- You have experience with AngularJS and ReactJS;
- You have minimum two years of professional experience with RDBMS like MS SQL Server and/or Oracle, MySQL;
- You have an agile mindset;
- You are analytical and have developed time management skills;
- You have the ability to resolve complex problems;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- You are friendly and fair person.
We can offer you in return:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan;
- A referral fees;
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts;
- A constant progress and improvement through business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours, paid courses, conferences and internal trainings and knowledge sharing lessons;
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light);
- Daily and weekly team building activities and full covered FitPass membership. We enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball;
- A team you can rely on, where there is no strict hierarchy but support, as well as challenge.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, contact us electronically.
Deadline for applications: 20.08.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno