Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting and technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus is on embracing the cutting-edge innovations combined with deep business knowledge and technical expertise delivered from diverse teams across the world. Synechron is agile enough to to invest R&D into the latest technologies (e.g. AI, Blockchain), yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron Serbia achieved a steep growth in less than 4 years from 1 to more than 130 employees and it is only the beginning! Synechron Serbia collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion dollar insurance and financial industry. Thanks to our clients and valuable partnership with eminent financial institutions, we are constantly improving and empowering current and creating new financial software solutions.
Synechron Serbia is the place where you get the opportunity to develop, lead and manage teams working on long-term projects. Join us!
.NET Angular Developer
Location: Novi Sad
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to define and document the systems architecture and development patterns and best practices. Mentor others in the implementation of best practices
- Design, monitor and maintain systems for a high level performance, security and availability.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of systems
- Research and development of new technologies
- System and application analysis, design and documentation
- Unit testing of your own code as well as System and User Acceptance Testing in collaboration with Quality Assurance Analysts
- TDD/BDD testing frameworks for Angular 5 and .NET
- 5+ years of experience in software development with a majority of this experience building applications on the .Net platform
- Strong experience in Angular 4/5 or other JS framework such as ReactJS...
- Web Services, XML, REST, JSON
- Excellent knowledge about design and implementation of applications for Cloud, specifically MS Azure
- Good knowledge on Continuous Development with Continuous Integration (CI/CD)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation: salary, annual raise and annual bonuses
- Challenging and dynamic work perspective
- International mobility
- Visits to clients around Europe
- Opportunity for professional development – internal and external trainings in technical skills, soft skills, business expertise (capital markets/insurance/banking)
- Competitive paid time off policy
- International and local team-building activities