SENIOR .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- You have minimum three years of experience in software engineering with .NET applications, including the design and implementation of web application solutions.
- You have a strong functional understanding of WEB development, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), OOP concepts.
- You have high-level knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON.
- Experience with MVC patterns, JQuery (Kendo and/or ExtJS is a plus), Web Services and REST, Visual Studio and TFS (Github is a plus), IIS; Telerik is a plus.
- You have minimum two years of professional experience with RDBMS like MS SQL Server and/or Oracle, MySQL.
- You have agile mindset.
- You are analytical and have developed time management skills.
- You have ability to resolve complex problems.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
About what we can offer you in return:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan.
- A position in a rapidly growing company
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light.)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We have an amazing playroom in the office.
- Each employee has FitPass card. We especially enjoy bowling, football, and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, mail us.