Senior .Net developer with C# and / or Azure
Our client is a Swedish software consultancy founded in 2005 with more than 100 employees and growing. They are creating and implementing digital transformation projects for different clients in Sweden. They offer competitive salaries, private health care insurance, flexible working hours, work from home opportunity (2-3 days), great opportunity to growth professionally in a friendly and supportive environment. There are many interesting, challenging high quality projects. Sweden is very far in digital development in many areas so lots of opportunity for learning, growing and the company strongly supports that through various learning and knowledge sharing activities.
Join our great team in Belgrade
You will be working from a great office in Belgrade with all the convenience of free coffee, tea, fruits etc.
If you live outside Belgrade or Novi Sad you can work from home but later after 6-9 months required to work some days from our Belgrade office, relocate or commute with overnight stay is an option too and we can help with hotel and travel expenses.
Some of the leading technologies we use: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Dynamics 365, Qlik, and Power BI, and others.
No one has everything but we would like you to have some of the skills and experience that we list below.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT and 3 years in C# or Azure
- Desirable technology experience of Azure, Visual Studio, C#, .Net and Git
- Experience from IT consulting business
- Custom software development
- Experience of teamwork and collaboration, independent work
- Ability and very comfortable to talk with clients directly and be a good communicator
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and writing
- Share knowledge within the team, like to constantly learn. grow, develop, curiosity
- Growth mindset, enjoying challenges
- Competitive Salary
- Private health care insurance
- Personal learning budget for your further education – books, courses etc.
- Opportunities to learn and growth with many interesting digital transformation projects
- Opportunity to learn through internal seminars, conferences and external courses
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 2-3 days / week (also after Corona)
- Work from our modern office in central Belgrade
- To work together with other highly professional team members and sharing knowledge
- Work in a friendly, relaxed environment
- Only electronic application – Preferably in MS Word or Google Docs etc.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are looking forward to your application and hopefully to welcome you into our team.
Nordic Innov Consulting AB
- Švedska, Malmö, Lönngatan 8F