HDL Design House is one of the best companies for ASIC/System-on-Chip Design/Verification and Physical Implementation. We offer a challenging work environment, competitive salaries, additional benefits as well as opportunities for skills acquisition and development. Currently we are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team.
Senior ASIC Digital Design Engineer
multiple positions in Serbia
Ref. code: SDE-E014
Location: Belgrade, Cuprija
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE+ or equivalent degree in Electronics, Computer Science
- 5+ years' hands-on experience in complex SoC design
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- RTL Logic Design experience of Multi-Million Gate ASICs
- Proficiency in Front End Tools and Methodologies
- Experience with PCIe & RTL IP Integration
- Experience with SOC Bus Protocols such as ARM AMBA; Bus Interfaces (AXI, AHB, APB), and/or OCP
- Experience in authoring Micro-Architecture/Design Specifications and Converting them to Design
- Perform Front End Integration tasks including: Lint, CDC, Synthesis, and ECO
- Experience with Multiple Clock Domains and Asynchronous Interfaces
- Experience in DFT Methodologies and Formal Verification Tools
- Experienced in Synthesis Flows with Standard Libraries and different Process Nodes (e.g., 28nm, 22nm)
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl)
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN)
- Knowledge of C/C++ language
- Reference: bznkOjOFtGSlQURQtTaLGtNf8UifyyciZ-WQhCW-PBE.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be part of the team working on the high-speed multi million gates IP and SoC design using VHDL and/or Verilog
- You will be responsible for RTL development, timing closure, synthesis, physical implementation and physical verification
- The position requires a close working with the different hardware and software engineering teams
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment and additional benefits
- Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ cites
- Working in young and enthusiastic team
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and the interpersonal skills to be able to lead a team of young and enthusiastic engineers working on complex product development.
For all candidates proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!
Please send your CV latest by 05.05.2017.