Senior Access Network Planning Expert
TnCO is a Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units in CEE and beyond. Established on the 1st October 2013, the company has 600+ employees in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Montenegro and Serbia. As of August 2018, TnCO is part of PPF Group.
We are looking for new members to join Telenor Common Operation Serbia (TnCO) in Access Network Planning Team!
Some of the tasks you would be focusing on are:
- Wireless access radio networks planning and design (GSM, UMTS, WiFi, LTE, 5G - next generation networks)
- Final site design according to the required coverage/capacity requirements including technical site surveys and site selection; creating coverage prediction by RF planning tool; equipment, capacity, frequency and parameters planning.
- Cooperation with other departments for agreement on final site design
- Analyzing tests results (including mobile network benchmarking and measurements due to customer complaints)
- Indoor coverage solution
- Antenna system optimisation
- Equipment and tools vendor management/support
- Business unit budgeting support (including Quarterly access network rollout plans and purchasing plans preparation)
- Technology Strategy support. Implementation of Strategy activities and recommendations with respect to access network planning.
- Customer complaints handling
- Participation/leading international projects
- To follow technology trends and transfer knowledge
- BSc/MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably Telecommunications science
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Telecommunication area
- Working experience with Huawei equipment and products (M2000, Nastar and PRS) is preferable. Knowledge of other vendors (Ericsson, Nokia, ZTE) will be also considered.
- Expertise with RF planning tools (Planet, Ranplan etc)
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Mobile, willing to travel across the CEE region
- Goal and business oriented mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Customer/vendor centric mindset
- Negotiation skills
- Innovative, motivated and creative
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work cross border with experts and mentors on real projects
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please submit your CV in English language.
Deadline for applications: 30.11.2019.