SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Account Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager is accountable for fulfilment of customer contract from contracting to contract expiry. During that time, he/she will manage customer relationship while being accountable for customer day-to day experience and contract profitability. It is a stakeholder management position with high business impact
- Actively contribute to safety improvement within SRT and further in aviation industry
- Ensure that customer and SRT operating teams have clear understanding about day-to-day process (from order planning to order fulfilment)
- Resolve or settle escalations between customer and SRT operating teams
- Monitor operating compliance and ensure proper contract clause application for non-compliant behaviour
- Monitor contract profitability, identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement projects in a professional manner
- Ensure that customer account receivables are properly managed
- Organize and lead meetings with senior management both with customer and internally
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in multinational environment (working with people from different countries) in Sales/Account management or project/process management
- Strong understanding of the aerospace business, airline environment and/or related MRO business would be preferred
- Experience in presenting business cases, project charters, status reports and other decision related documents to Top management (CEO, CFO Business UnitHead)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Supply Chain / Legal / Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an add-on
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!