Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
- The leader of the Finance team
- Review, verify and record incoming invoices
- Tack expenses and prepares expense reports
- Posts transactions to journal
- Checks for completeness and accuracy of FA
- Ensures timely and accurate capitalization and depreciation postings
- VAT return calculation and booking
- Performs month-end and year-end activities
- Performs account reconciliations
- Prepares financial reports by collecting and analyzing account information and trend
- Ensures compliance with the group and local legislation and tax requirements
- University degree in Economics, Finance or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of IFRS standards
- SAP knowledge
- Advance MS Office
- Fluent in English language
- Experience in automotive industry will be considered as advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and motivational letter.
*The position is opened for our new plant located in Leskovac. Only candidates with adequate skills will be contacted for the interview. For the application, it is required to understand the language in which the advertised position is published.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause by 14.08.2018.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com