DEKRA employment Ltd. is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our reputable international client we are offering challenging position for:
- Organization and supervision of operative functioning of the accounting department;
- Invoice administration and follow on invoice approval procedure and approval sheets preparation;
- Payment administration, ebanking;
- Review the list of overdue invoices, follow upon the scheduled payment, tax payment, loan repayment;
- Contact/anwser the customers issues referring to finance, monitor the payments from customers;
- Supplier dialog with regards to invoice administration;
- Reconciliation of tax accounts statements;
- Organizing financial and accounting issues and bookkeeping, booking invoices, bank accounts and all other accounting documents;
- Follow up on the changes of tax and accounting;
- Preparation and submition of VAT , property tax and other tax returns, and administration of related documents;
- Liaise with Financial manager to improve financial procedures;
- Audit assistance;
- Preparation and maintenance of all other tax/government imposed reports/documents.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field;
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant within international company;
- People management experience will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and accounting in general;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills;
- Organizational and managerial skills and the ability to multi-task busy events environment.
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2018.