DEKRA Employment Ltd., is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the Dekra SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our reputable Client in real estate industry, we are offering challenging position for:
- Invoice administration and follow on invoice approval procedure and approval sheets preparation;
- Payment administration, ebanking;
- Review the list of overdue invoices, follow upon the scheduled payment, tax payment, loan repayment;
- Contact/Answer the customers issues referring to finance, Monitor the payments from customers;
- Supplier dialog with regards to invoice administration;
- Reconciliation of tax accounts statements;
- Organizing financial and accounting issues and bookkeeping, booking invoices, bank accounts and all other accounting documents;
- Follow up on the changes of tax and accounting;
- Preparation and submition of VAT , property tax and other tax returns, and administration of related documents;
- Assistance to chief accountant in preparation of statutory FS/Group reporting;
- Audit assistance;
- Preparation and maintenance of all other tax/government imposed reports/documents;
- Reference: H8aFv9oDutnu2ytwkQqrPGA7io5C1-Jd5QfG0q6C4rM.
- Degree in Economics;
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar positions within international company;
- Experience with AB software is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and accounting in general;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Analytical person with strong logical thinking;
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task a busy events environment;
Note: only short – listed candidates will be contacted, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.
Deadline for applications: 24.03.2017.