Who we are
Regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, providing organizations with the right Talent Solutions and strategies by successfully penetrating the major industries. With our regional team of dedicated consultants, we guarantee that every client gets individual and customized attention. Our expertise and knowledge ensure our clients will obtain “the right talent”.
Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with the company Rakita Exploration to find their:
- Executes internal financial obligations, controls correctness and credibility of all business changes and registers them in the general ledger in accordance with regulations and internal procedures
- Controls correctness of domestic and foreign entry invoices, ensures necessary approvals and control in accordance with two/three-way match procedure
- Reconciles sheets and balances with buyers and suppliers and corrects differences
- Makes a monthly review of non-invoiced costs in communication with domestic and foreign suppliers
- Calculates various compensations to individual parties
- Participates in monthly and annual closures and making of various reports for Management
- Participates in making and control of VAT evidence and tax returns
- Communicates with auditors, financial institutions, internal and external Employer’s financial control Participates in making of the trial balance and tax balance
- If necessary, participates in performing other accounting activities
- Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy
- Adhering to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior
- Implement measures for safe and healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules on Safety and Health at Work
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of duties
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards
The successful applicant:
- Acquired higher education in field of Economy or related discipline on basic, specialist or master academic or vocational studies
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in performing same or similar duties
- Minimum intermediate English level (B1/B2)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge related to Law on Accounting, tax regulations and IAS/IFRS
- Excellent level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision Ability to learn effectively and actively
- Co-operative and supportive team player
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno