HDL Design House is one of the best companies for ASIC/System-on-Chip Design/Verification and Physical Implementation. We offer a challenging work environment, competitive salaries, additional benefits as well as opportunities for skills acquisition and development. Currently we are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team.
Senior Analog Engineer
multiple positions in Serbia
Ref. code: SAE-E014
Location: Belgrade, Cuprija
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE or equivalent degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Electrical engineering
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- Deep knowledge of mixed-signal design and/or analog control system design
- Deep understanding of advanced CMOS process nodes and SoC design flows to drive analog design and integration inside SoC
- Experience with tools for schematic entry, physical layout, and design verification
- Proficiency in running SPICE and Mixed-Signal simulations
The following skills will be a plus:
- Experience with RF design
- Supervision of layout and hands-on layout experience in advanced CMOS technologies
- Experience with the implementation technologies below 90nm/CMOS and all steps in analog design flow
- Knowledge in Verilog-A/AMS for analog behavioral modeling
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be part of the team working on the implementation of advanced analog functions layout
- Layout, simulations and circuit design will be part of your daily tasks
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment and additional benefits
- Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ cites
- Working in young and enthusiastic team
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and the interpersonal skills to be able to lead a team of young and enthusiastic engineers working on complex product development.
Proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite for all candidates!
Please send your CV latest by 05.05.2017.