Senior Application Developer C#
Job location: Belgrade
Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
Fidelity Information Systems (FIS) is the world’s largest financial technology solutions provider. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward and keep them competitive through thought leadership, operational excellence and innovation. We help our clients transform disruption into opportunity, giving them the tools needed to thrive not just today, but in tomorrow’s financial world.
FIS Front Arena
At FIS Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
You will be part of our Professional Services team with focus on building applications that will be used to provide managed services to our global client base.
We are currently building a new managed service for which we will develop new set of applications. As a senior developer in the team you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks, spanning from design to development and maintenance of key integrations that are critical for daily operations of many global clients. We offer you technical and functional challenges, where understanding customer requirements and solving problems is an integral part of the job. The development mainly involves using Python and our proprietary integration frameworks and languages that facilitate easy integration and help shorten time to market.
In this cross-functional agile team, you will take full responsibility for the solution which includes continuous improvements and innovation. We believe that the best solutions are built if you can be proud of what you produce! By working closely together the clients you will get a deep understanding of market needs.
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets and programming are equally necessary! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 4+ years of software development
- Strong programming skills in object oriented languages (C#)
- Strong Web-Application experience: HTML, CSS, JQuery, ASP.NET, Bootstrap
- Relational database experience, Entity Framework
- Ability to contribute in an international based team structure
- Drive to deliver high quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
- Reference: wbzgCjp8vybNELqAdGwJdV9a0RepPEiHgtjFPEuBNwY.
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Driven and enjoy influencing the direction of your own development
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge
- Constantly challenging existing mindsets and ways of doing things for the better
- Experienced with working in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
Bonus if you have
- Experience using SignalR
- Experience in financial markets
- Experience with Test Management, Test Coverage Planning, Regression Testing
- Experience with Testing Frameworks E.g. Robot Framework
- Experienced with Front Arena
But most of all we expect you to have a genuine interest in solving technical and financial related problems and working with software development! We are passionate about our work, but we also know that life balance is important and that a fun workplace breeds creativity and innovation!
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.