Crowe RS d.o.o. is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Serbia, and direct member of Crowe Global. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries.
Due to expansion we are actively looking to expand our audit team, and we are currently recruiting for the following position:
Senior Assistant in Audit
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple services
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
- Accounting graduate with one or two years audit experience with a recognized firm
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure
- Socially confident with good organization skills and the ability to adapt to a new culture
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly MS Excel & MS Word) is compulsory
Please send your CV not later than 26.09.2019. electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe RS d.o.o. abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.