Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
Senior BI Analyst
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Use data to figure out insights to increase profits and efficiency.
- Gather this data through a number of ways, from mining computer data through software, looking other internal or external data and trends to help develop a picture of where the business stands, where can we improve and where can we reduce costs.
- Provide on-going analytics, metric optimization, and reports for the Business & Leadership/Management to assist in day to day business decisions
- Development of new analytics as needed, or potentially other forums of distribution as needed.
- Resolve any issues that arise within key analytics from a development standpoint. For data integrity issues, provide support in resolving
- Cataloging of existing data, reports, analytics that provide clear instructions on how certain reports are run, what data is included in them, frequency of update
- Will assist in the development of models, converting output into Flags / Early Warning Systems, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in the development of business model, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Use analytical skills and techniques to identify opportunities to remove waste, save time, increase productivity, and drive continuous improvement within Services organization.
- Work on develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking, and enable them to make sound business decisions informed by accurate, congruent, and reliable information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization to obtain and develop accurate data for the business models and metrics.
- Equip stakeholders/internal customers with data and visualization needs to share benefits with external customers.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree (in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar)
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Technical Skills: Business intelligence analysts use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Problem-Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, must be able to communicate findings
- Able to learn at a rapid pace, desire to go the extra-mile consistently
- Proven track record of providing needed requests accurately, consistently and on time Proficient in use of tools such as Tableau/Tableau Server
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Data visualization, statistical modeling, or data mining
- Superior communication (verbal and written), presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong willingness to learn with an attitude of continuous improvement. Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail.
- Experience with dashboards, guided analytics, or self-defined presentation of data
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Certification in process improvement methodologies and tools (Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, Lean, DFSS, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL Server maintenance and development
- Proficient in use of MINITAB or high-level rapid prototyping language such as Python, R
- Familiarity with low-level deployment language such as Java, C++, C#, etc.
- Familiarity with Hadoop and Scripting Languages a plus
- Experience with Business Objects
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled