PlatformWD is a developer of medical software and e-commerce solutions. As a startup in the North American medical space, we are constantly juggling science and innovation to develop solutions that will help our growing user base.
We are a young, flexible team, always looking to employ creativity and become a major player in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Having set up solid foundations for our business, we are now looking to grow our team — which is where you jump in. We are currently looking for a:
Senior Back-End Developer
Position open in Belgrade, Serbia
As an experienced back-end developer, you will be responsible for developing the server side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Also, you will be working closely with other team engineers to ensure system consistency and improve overall user experience.
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Continuous improvement to processes and practices with new ideas, concepts, methods, and technologies
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
Your qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent cross-team communication skills
- Knowledge of PHP (Laravel Framework), MySQL
- Knowledge of Git workflows and Linux command line tools
Desired, but not required:
- Ambitious and creative work environment
- High-growth company
- Competitive salary
- Potential for receiving stock options
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please send us your CV (resume) in English language ONLY. Applications in other languages will not be considered for the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 01.08.2019.