We are looking for:
Senior Back-end PHP Developer
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Reference: wzt5RuTgbhyMNnh9UOVjjAfhho5jWC6zqmz0brZgpdA.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
The position is for the developers who are enthusiastic about working in transportation's website area as they will be working in our partner’s offices as fully-fledged and integral members of their development team.
The selected developers will be working on development of our:
- Web site
- Web shop
- API for mobile application
- Self-care portal
- Online reservations
- Software Development of a full service online booking and dispatching tool.
- Creating Brand New multinational websites
It is a unique opportunity for developers looking for a high-level position but the number of the positions is limited to just a few so we encourage you to apply fast if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of web services (SOAP and REST), XML, JSON, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, security and performance aspects of public web applications
- Excellent knowledge of the general concepts of programming: algorithms, data structures, OOP, design patterns, integration patterns
- Good knowledge of Linux OS (RedHat /CentOs), Apache, memcached, Redis
- Preferably experience with frameworks Slim, Laravel, Angular1/2, React
- Preferably previous experience in the development of public web applications and /or APIs with a larger number of users and traffic
- Preferably user experience in Git, JIRA, Jenkins tools
- Preferably experience in working within large teams using agile methodology
- Team player, proactive and communicative
- Fluent in English
This high-level position comes with high-level benefits such as:
- Possibility for career advancement
- Possibility to grow and improve your knowledge
- Extremely competitive salaries
- Long-term engagement
- Fixed working hours
- Possibility to work with a multinational company
- Possibility to improve your knowledge by attending workshops, seminars, conferences
If you think you meet the requirements and if what we offer you find exciting then please send us your CV by applying below.