2D Soft is an independent software vendor providing advanced solutions for hospitality industry.
Our products are currently being used by around 5000 companies and 50,000 users on a daily basis in more than 20 countries.
Due to the expansion into new markets and development of the next generation of our products, we are looking for a senior c# software developer to join our team.
- Active involvement in design of overall system architecture.
- Defining and modifying development plans according to agreed functionalities and ongoing business needs.
- Active development of the next generation of company products based on cloud technologies. Development of new and improving the existing features.
- Identifying and fixing more difficult bugs and if the complexity of resolution is high, fixing them.
- Helping less experienced colleagues and mentoring them.
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with C# and excellent knowledge of OOP concepts
- Proficient in use of Visual Studio
- Experience with .NET 5 is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server or Firebird SQL is a plus)
- Working experience with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Working experience with design patterns (MVVM, Presentation Model, Domain Model, Repository, Service Layer)
- Knowledge of enterprise and multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of Web services development (WCF or Web API)
- Experience with source control systems (Git, Subversion is a plus)
- Experience with build automation systems (Jenkins and MSBuild is a plus)
- Working experience with unit testing (NUnit or xUnit is a plus)
- Knowledge of the main ideas and concepts of Domain Driven Development is a plus
- Experience in development for mobile devices is a plus (iOS, Android)
- Experience in use of Xamarin for mobile development would be highly appreciated
- Good knowledge of English language (reading, writing, communication)
- Ability to learn and use new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a very agile and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and a stable job
- Relaxed and informal working environment
- Dynamic team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- Comfortable work space with top grade hardware and software
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.