Naovis (www.naovis.rs) is a growing international software company with headquarters in Switzerland.
Our expertise of many years with financial institutions and pension funds combined with the use of modern technology and a sophisticated concept in web development for mission critical applications, has given us the opportunity to develop a broad range of products and to grow constantly. With our diversified projects we can offer you various opportunities to develop your skills and expertise and offer you a long-term professional perspective inside our company.
Our long-term product development strategy requires a company culture that puts the emphasis on team spirit, creativity, qualification, specialization, discipline and quality.
We are looking for our office in Novi Sad a:
Senior C#/ASP.NET Developer
- University degree in computer science
- List of technologies/tools that we actively use: C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework & .NET Core, MVC 5, WCF, Web Forms, Web Services, Visual Studio 2015/2017, HTML 4/5, CSS 3, SCSS, jQuery, React, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English is mandatory
- Open minded and pragmatic, solution oriented attitude
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and business areas
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a team of experts
What we give in return:
- Attractive salaries
- Excellent working conditions
- Active usage of English in written and spoken form
- Gain in experience, and professional value by working on international projects in latest Microsoft technologies
- Active participation in all parts of the software development process
- Ability to travel abroad for short periods of time for training purposes
Candidates should submit CV and motivation letter in English language electronically.
Deadline for applications: 10.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno