(Logistics, Sales and Procurement controlling)
Our client is a visionary and dynamic Swiss global enterprise which produces and distributes exclusive, high quality consumer goods in over 40 countries. Several patented products in the area of medical devices and health care products are just a few examples of the exclusive range of high quality, innovative products.
For decades the “Brand Names” of our client have been well known internationally. For the further expansion of our client’s international activities we are now seeking an experienced, highly driven, intelligent and analytical person to implement a professional Controlling Unit in Belgrade.
- Execution of operative controlling (logistics, sales and procurement controlling)
- based on monthly financial and operational reporting, reports on inventory, costs, prices, sales and other various financial reports assist
- Execution of data analyses with MS Access and MS Excel
- Preparation of analyses and statics, e.g. analyses in the sales and procurement area (analyzing cost of goods sold)
- Execution of status and competition analyses
- Assistance in the development of planning and reporting systems
- Participation in diverse projects
- University degree in business economics or logistics
- Work experience of at least four years in sales controlling or a comparable position
- Experience in analyzing business figures
- Experience in managing and supervising diverse teams
- Profound analytical and conceptual skills
- Versed user of the MS Office programs, in particular MS Access and MS Excel
- SQL programming knowledge to export information from several sources: MS Navision and customized ERP systems in Clipper, Cobol and Delphi; webshop (ASP, Wordpress, ReactJS, PHP) and mobile app (ReactNative and Ionic framework)
- Accuracy, commitment and the ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel (also abroad), flexibility and dedication to the job, advanced English in speaking and writing
Your entry into one of the market leaders requires unlimited mobility, team spirit and a high degree of personal zeal. Our client can provide a professional and transparent working environment, where dedication, drive and results will be acknowledged and rewarded.
We look forward to receiving your online-application in English and Serbian and will get in touch with you shortly. All information that you supply us with will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
Your CV will be accepted until 19.11.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.