Senior DWH / BI Developer
Job category: Software Development
Locations: Relocation to Stockholm
Join Seavus, a Swedish-born, multinational company celebrating 20 years success in delivering software services and solutions to large enterprises all over the world. We serve over 3,500 customers with the knowledge and the skills of over 900+ ICT experts in 15 different offices. We cultivate diversity and we value ambition and eagerness for knowledge, change and challenge. Visionaries, professionals and leaders are who we are and whom we seek.
We are expanding our team with DWH developers that will have the opportunity to work at one of the biggest Swedish financial institutions either offsite or onsite if you are not located in Sweden.
What we need you to bring is:
- Experience with DWH development and administration
- Experience in ETL processes, mainly using SSIS, and experience with SSAS and SSRS
- Extensive experience with MS SQL databases (Development and administration)
- Continuous Maintenance and Management of existing data warehouses
- Building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions
- Maintenance, changes and troubleshoot of the OLAP cubes (Microsoft SSAS and MDX)
- Day-to-day modification of existing or creation of new reports using Reporting Services
- Troubleshooting and fixing reported incidents related to the DWH and BI solution in scope
- Fulfillment of reported requests for change, tuning, refresh, reload
- Working together with the Analytics Teams and other IT and Business units within the organization to define future needs, plan the roadmap
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about:
Deadline for applications: 31.08.2019.