Senior DevOps Engineer
Hey. Are you a capable, experienced DevOps practitioner, or a developer with a leaning towards operating infrastructure? Knowledgeable about monitoring, Docker, CI/CD and automation? If so, this is a killer job for you.
Sysdig is looking for dynamic, creative, ambitious, and hardworking DevOps engineers to help us lead the container revolution. In our three years of existence, Sysdig has become the leading monitoring and visibility company in the red-hot container space, and one of the first companies to successfully monetize the container market. Sysdig has brought to market both the open source troubleshooting tool, sysdig (100K’s of users), and our popular commercial SaaS offering, Sysdig Monitor, the first and only container-native monitoring solution.
Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Take care of our SaaS infrastructure hosted on AWS
- Proactively and relentlessly seek opportunities to automate manual process
- Empower the product delivery by providing the infrastructure, development tools, automation, logging and monitoring solutions that facilitate a DevOps culture
- Be part of a support rotation that provides support to our production environments
- Reference: 4CwWrYf629gHNw11tUyXZjiJZrPszP-oSLBGmytFMws.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ELB, CloudWatch, CloudFormation...)
- Experience with container technologies and in depth technical knowledge of Docker
- Solid grounds on TCP/IP networking
- Comfortable with writing automation scripts and tools with bash, python or go
- Expert knowledge with Linux operating system and system administration
- Good understanding of system and network security best practices
- 5 years work experience
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive "can do" attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition.
- Starting salaries are competitive and vary based on the experience of the candidate
- Every full-time position earns stock options. We're building something big here, and you'll be a part of that
- Desk and tech setup of your choice
- Monthly self-improvement grant - spend on yourself however you see fit
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning service
We can also help with relocation to US and are open to H1-B transfers.