SENIOR F2P GAME ECONOMY DESIGNER
Take your career to the next level by joining our studio in Bucharest. Bandai Namco Entertainment Romania is looking for a seasoned game economy designer to advance our growing Romanian operation.
Why Bandai Namco Entertainment Romania? Because we are a great team, that has a vision of growth, and is always aiming for the top. We want you to join us in the creation of the next AAA game for the mobile platform!
As a Game Economy Designer, you have to understand how the game works and how players behave in it. You will be the one to identify and develop the potential sale drivers in the game economy context. Following a game’s release, your job is to improve the game performance through data backed recommendations on design, game tuning and item pricing.
Overall, you will be the one driving the engagement, retention and long-term monetization of our games.
Your position includes the following responsibilities
- Define virtual products and work with the development team to implement their functionality;
- Define the metrics that allow the measurement of their performance;
- Identify the potential sale drivers for the elements of a game’s economy;
- Analyze test and live game data to tune and balance the game economy;
- Based on the gathered data, provide suggestions on the game’s design, tuning and pricing;
- Produce quality design documentation and work with the rest of the team to ensure your creative vision is fulfilled;
- Produce innovative ideas for new or in development games.
- Reference: RR3ddbM-Dq_JLeDeHqY0-KQ8H7pGDSbbqyU6dVjatvA.
- Deep understanding of the free-to-play model: 2+ free-to-play games full cycle – from concept to live operations;
- An advanced up-to-date understanding of social/online games, related monetization models, strategies, and game economies;
- Must be capable of understanding, improving and maintaining the full economy of a game;
- A good understanding of data collecting pipeline and mining;
- A good understanding of player needs and emotions;
- Excel mastery;
- Passion for playing and creating games in all existing formats;
- Must have a strong ability to creatively communicate and pitch ideas;
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks;
- Fluent written and spoken English, concise writing skills.
You are a great fit if you are/have:
- Work experience in an Agile environment (SCRUM);
- A graduate degree in Economics;
- Previous experience in econometrics / data mining;
- Experience in the gaming industry or marketing experience;
- Eagerness to work in an international, multicultural environment;
- The initiative to learn and develop beyond what’s expected for the position is always a huge plus.
- A very motivating salary package;
- Private medical insurance and meal tickets;
- Great office location - access to subway and public transportation; very close to downtown Bucharest;
- Gym facilities with very good access;
- A creative atmosphere.
If you think we are a match for one another, send us your resume and we will get back to you shortly! Please, bear in mind that this position is in Bucharest and cannot be done remotely; Bandai Namco would therefore help you with the relocation and the process of settling down in a new environment.