We love what we do! It's extremely fulfilling, you know, to experience companies succeeding with the tools we build. Our hard working core team of great minds is creating industry-specific functionality running on our AI enabling platform based on our vision of where artificial intelligence (AI) and operations intelligence (OI) are heading. These are exciting times for us who have dedicated the last few years to the simple idea of building a functional platform enabling businesses to benefit from applied AI. The project is already attracting an incredible team mostly based in Reykjavík, Copenhagen, Belgrade and New York. We are entrepreneurially spirited coders, AI experts, BI specialists, data gurus, marketers, business leaders, engineers, data analysts, thinkers, designers, and experienced customer support providers. But most of all, we are a team, driven by a passion for the discovery of yet another way to make things better and smarter.
Frontend engineer will design, develop and support software solutions, will be involved in latest technologies and methodologies and is expected to understand challenges of data transfer and processing in cloud environment.
The responsibilities include:
- Solving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Creating new and useful solutions for our clients.
- Participate in design and requirements reviews for proposed new features and updates
- Ability to analyse and resolve process issues varying from basic to very complex
- Experience with Linux environment
- Great communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Familiarity with Java
- Familiarity with Docker containers
- Familiarity with git, gitlab
- Familiarity with Jira
- Competitive compensation package including private health insurance…
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome co-workers and cool stuff to work on