We offer tailor made software development solutions for both, clients in Switzerland and Europe. We are specialized in the fast-changing area of App Development, Multi-Channel Solutions and Big Data based technologies. Your talent and efforts are valued, and we continuously strive to develop you further as a software developer and as a person.
Senior Frontend Developer
Work from home
We’re looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our diverse and growing engineering team. For the right person, this role comes with a lot of autonomy and the potential to have a large impact on product direction. We need someone who has a passion for creating excellent user experiences that our customers and their employees will love. We’re motivated by the fact that our product will impact the day-to-day of businesses and field employees by bringing them modern technology for a more enriched work life.
What will you do?
You will work with product managers, designers, and other teams to understand our customer's problems and what an elegant, delightful solution would look like. Plan, architect, and iterate on impactful features. Contribute beyond the level of a single engineer by advocating for good engineering practices and mentoring other engineers on your team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and lead architecture and design activities
- Interact with business analyst/client(s) to understand business problem(s) being addressed by the project
- Review project requirements and assess and estimate the necessary time-to-completion
- Lead the design and implementation of unit tests for the frontend codes as well as related service interfaces
- Work with peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new development
- Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development
- Lead a team of professionals providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship
Your Skills and Qualifications are:
- 3+ years of experience working with ReactJS and/or Angular
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs and other SOA technologies
- Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns in the above areas
- Experience with Agile Scrum development process
- Strong analytic problem-solving, critical-thinking skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in Serbian and English
- Flexibility - we’re respectful of “Make Time” for members on our team who need to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best – including working remote
- 20+5 days of vacation time
- Competitive bonus scheme, including 13th salary
- Paid certification, courses and guaranteed 20% time for personal improvements
- Monthly wellness reimbursement – gym or other sports
- Full time employment, competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in complex, innovative projects
- International IT conferences, Business trips
Deadline for applications: 05.07.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno