Senior Frontend Developer
Salon Ultimate (Open Spend, Inc.) is looking for tech-savvy, organized, friendly, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our fast-growing international company. Founded in 2012, Salon Ultimate (http://www.salonultimate.com/) is an innovative, all-in-one, hybrid, point of sale software platform for independent and enterprise salons and spas. To date, we have facilitated over 40 million customer bookings and appointments for our clients.
As a senior software developer at Salon Ultimate, you will work in a fast-paced environment working with a number of team members (project managers, team leaders, UX designers, and QA engineers) to implement and release functionalities in an iterative manner. You may end up being assigned to one project or multi-task across several projects.
- Developing new responsive web applications using React.js, or adding new features to our existing software
- Integrating the applications with our existing or new cloud services
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality pixel-perfect code which is robust and easy to maintain
- Optimizing UI components for maximum performance across a vast array of browsers
- Thinking about all use cases, (I.e poor connection, network issues, opening on different browser tabs or devices, handling software updates)
To succeed in this position, the ability to learn new software quickly, multi-task, and problem-solve in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment is necessary.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineering
- 2+ years experience with React.js and Redux
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience building responsive websites and ensuring compatibility across the entire range of modern desktop and mobile browsers
- Experience with at least one CSS framework (such as Twitter Bootstrap)
- Hands-on experience with Typescript, ES6, Webpack, Babel, NPM/Yarn
- Experience building apps that communicate with a server via REST API
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Understanding of object-oriented designs and principles
- Experience with multi-threading, performance tuning
- Excellent communication skills, including working with remote team members
- A GitHub account showcasing your work, along with apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Ability to work in the US time zone from time to time
- Computer Science bachelor’s degree, understanding of algorithms, complexity estimation, and data structures
- Experience with any web UI component libraries (such as Kendo UI)
- Experience working with React Native
Deadline for applications: 29.11.2019.