Senior Frontend Engineer - Mediatech Solutions Team
Job location: Belgrade
Our partner Mediatech Solutions (www.mediatechsolutions.es) is a market leader in the development of products and solutions for companies offering gaming & gambling in highly regulated channels and markets.
We are currently looking for a
Senior Frontend Engineer
to join our Mediatech Team in Belgrade. You will closely and directly communicate and collaborate with your colleagues from Spain, bringing in your own ideas and shape projects in distributed scrum environment.
Periodically, you will also attend team meeting and team building events at our clients’ site. As such, next to being part of InterVenture, you are a part of our clients’ company culture, which also includes the participation in their incentives and bonus systems.
The project is a distributed, high transaction and a large-scale system.
- Design and develop new feature and functionality for high transaction, large scale system
- Participate in design, estimations, documentation and code reviews
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software
- Design solutions that are modular, scalable and portable
- Design and create unit tests, and use integration testing
- Develop iteratively, test early; report on task progress regularly and promptly raise questions and warn of impediments; constructively communicate with QA department
- Follow and promote software development best practices and maintain the highest quality of delivered software
- Provide 3rd line support and troubleshooting when needed
- Reference: 1ULfXDWQI1EHnFcyeHSrO89J_Dxhsq2r2-Iv9FYy2EI.
- A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems
- 3+ years of experience as a developer on enterprise projects
- Knowledge of REST paradigm
- Experience using version control systems (ideally Git)
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Automated deployments using WebPack will be considered as a advantage
- Work on a new and innovative technologies and great equipment
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Work in international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an constantly stimulating environment