enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Senior Frontend Engineer
- Be a part of development team working on content management solutions for respectable Swiss client
- Help build and maintain Web SDKs in AngularJS, Node.js, Vue.js and/or similar technologies
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 5 years of frontend development experience
- Hands-on experience developing enterprise-grade applications using JS MVC framework
- Experience with TypeScript is an advantage
- Full-stack development skills and experience in either .NET or Java will be a plus
- UI design-affinity and good knowledge of responsive/adaptive Web Designs implementation
- Good knowledge of using Developer tools for debugging and performance optimizations
- Relevant knowledge of package management/build tools related to frontend technologies: npm, bower/Gulp
- Experience with asynchronous module definition libraries (RequireJS)
- Exposure to Mobile devices applications (Apache Cordova) is a plus
- Self-contained, accurate and reliable working attitude
- University degree in computer sciences (or equivalent)
- Good spoken and written English skills
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.10.2017.