The Senior Full Stack Developer is responsible for front-end, server-side, and database technical leadership and application development in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s applications.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 5 years of experience in application development to include:
- Experience/training in application development considerations and patterns for cloud architecture, as well as MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Demonstrated ability to influence and mentor developers in an agile team
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET/Core and C#
- Expertise in both NoSQL and SQL database development.
- Experience with testing approaches such as TDD and BDD.
- Experience with RESTful web API development on both producer and consumer sides
- Experience in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines with a mainstream platform such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Experience with design, configuration, and troubleshooting of distributed applications under Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with production application support
- Daily use of typical IDE (VisualStudio) and source management tools such as TFS or Git (Git is preferred)
- Solid understanding of Windows and Linux operating system principles and administration
- Sports betting industry experience is a plus.
As a member of an agile delivery team:
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in front-end, server-side, and database tiers according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Implement services for data acquisition and integration into the company’s data tier
- Follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- Perform unit, commit, integration, and non-functional (performance, penetration, security) testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, including use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
- This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills equal to the challenges of a complex application and industry. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the interpersonal skills necessary to successfully collaborate with teammates and report to stakeholders -- technical and non-technical.
- Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer. Must be a self-starter able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously. Must have the demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas. Must have solid analysis and troubleshooting skills. Must have good communication skills and work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
Are you an ACE Full Stack Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving issues with inventive ideas
- You write killer code
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “coding” your middle name?
We started GetSwift in 2013 as a small, Melbourne-based delivery business that was struggling with the same last-mile headaches faced by businesses around the world. We knew there was a better way. We set out to build trailblazing software that would help all organizations automate and simplify their dispatching, tracking, and routing. Today, we’re joining forces to imagine and create the most innovative, smart delivery management software in the world.From our Headquarters in New York to our Technology…Više o poslodavcu