SENIOR GAME DATA ANALYST
Take your career to the next level by joining our studio in Bucharest. Bandai Namco Entertainment Romania is looking for a seasoned F2P game data analyst to advance our growing Romanian operation.
Why Bandai Namco Entertainment Romania? Because we are a great team, that has a vision of growth, and is always aiming for the top. We want you to join us in the creation of the next AAA game for the mobile platform!
Your position includes the following responsibilities:
- Develop, organize and manage a library of game and business dashboards and reports;
- Work within a team of producers, designers, engineers;
- Partner with live game team to provide insights into game features and player behavior and implement strategies to improve key game metrics;
- Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across games;
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. A/B testing);
- Share insights with executive leadership and live game teams regularly;
- Work with production teams to establish best practices for repeated applications;
- Initiate and carry out research aligned with company strategic initiatives.
- 2+ years professional experience in games industry;
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing (A/B testing), and optimization algorithms;
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines;
- Effectively communicate with people at all levels of the company, both in written and verbal presentations;
- Able to translate business and design requirements into technical data requirements;
- Great data visualization skills through custom dashboards and reports;
- Applied SQL experience;
- Proficiency in Excel (Excel Macros is a plus);
- Educational background in statistics, mathematics, software engineering, or other quantitative disciplines;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Passion for gaming.
- Experience with latest visualization and BI technologies (Tableau, etc.);
- Experience with unstructured data sources (Hadoop, etc.);
- A good understanding of free-to-play game mechanics in social and mobile games;
- Previous experience in an Agile environment.
You are a great fit if you are eager to work in an international, multicultural environment; the initiative to learn and develop beyond what’s expected for the position is also a huge plus.
- A very motivating salary package;
- Private medical insurance and meal tickets;
- Great office location - access to subway and public transportation; very close to downtown Bucharest;
- Gym facilities with very good access;
- A creative atmosphere.
If you think we are a match for one another, send us your resume and we will get back to you shortly! Please, bear in mind that this position is in Bucharest and cannot be done remotely; Bandai Namco would therefore help you with the relocation and the process of settling down in a new environment.