We are looking for a full-time Golang senior developer to work on a successful crypto project (established 2018 in the USA). You will work on a project which is on track to become the number 1 trading terminal for crypto within the next 12-24 months.
Currently being used by 1000s of traders worldwide, and growing at blazing fast speeds of up to 5% week after week.
You will work in a team of other experienced developers who have worked together for over 3 years together. Your role will be to develop additional back-end systems that are collecting and processing huge amounts of real-time data (directly from blockchain or through various APIs).
In addition, you will be working to develop unique products such as algorithmic trading systems. This means you will constantly face interesting challenges when it comes to performance and optimization, which will evolve your professional skills.
Technologies: Golang, Docker, Git
Required experience and skills:
- At least 5 years in Software Engineering position
- At least 1 year of experience in software development using Golang
- Strong knowledge of Golang
- Ability to write well-tested code
- Knowledge of OOP, Git
- PostgreSQL (or any other SQL RDBMS)
- Intermediate English
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with cloud systems is not required but its a plus if you are familiar with it
What we're offering:
- Remote job
- Flexible work hours
- Top of the market salary
- Non-trivial tasks
- Work with a small, intense and fun team