Senior HR Operations Specialist
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria and Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices. We are currently looking for a person to join our team as a Senior HR Operations Specialist.
You will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- permanent contract with competitive salary in an international company
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- work in an inspiring yet challenging environment with skilled and fun people
- clear career path with diversified tasks, growing responsibilities and room for your creativity
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across the Zühlke Group
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in personnel administration and you are also well trained in payroll administration
- You have proven experience in project management. Ideally, you have already successfully completed digitalization and shared services projects
- Global Mobility topics are not unknown to you
- You have a very good command of English (written and oral)
We expect you to:
- be responsible both for the strategic roadmap of the HR Operations department and for ensuring the operational tasks of Personnel Administration
- implement digitization projects in the field of HR Operations
- support our employees along the entire employee life cycle on all personnel administration and labour law issues
- manage insurance administration
- bring your experience to profitable use and contribute to the professionalization and digitization of our HR operations
Deadline for applications: 31.07.2019.