AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of more than $4.5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
We are looking for:
Senior HRIS Analyst
Position in Subotica
The Senior HRIS Analyst will be a valuable contributor to the Corporate Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team. The Senior Analyst will serve as a single point of contact for AMETEK HR Users in Europe for assigned systems in functional areas.
Join us and become a part of Corporate Team supporting various businesses in Serbia.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Monitors the HRIS inbox responding to questions and requests in a timely manner
- Assists in development of standard reports and dashboards for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Works with relational databases to compare and evaluate data from multiple sources
- Responsible for HR Analytics, Compensation setup and configuration, integration point development, as well as the integrity of associate information. In addition, this role supports the business ensuring that the end to end process solution meets business requirements
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Min 5 years of experience working with Human Resources Information Systems and associated databases
- Experience with object-oriented reporting techniques that include the use of calculated fields required
- Must be able to work independently and virtually with little supervision
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions with independent judgment and critical thinking skillset
- Previous experience with Business Objects report writing, Access Database, advanced Excel, and basic SQL programming
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English electronically no later than 19.10.2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno