Senior Human Resources Professional
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS is seeking an HR Partner to perform the HR Generalist role for managers and employees in Belgrade office. Perform various human resources (HR) duties in areas such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, employee relations or other special projects.
What you will be doing
- Assists with design, implementation and administration of HR policies and procedures regarding salary administration, employment decisions and employee development/training.
- Counsels and assists departments and managers on staff training and development, job assignments, performance appraisals, compensation reviews, disciplinary actions and promotions/transfers.
- Educates employees and managers on HR policies and procedures and monitors/partners to ensure fair and consistent enforcement.
- Investigates employee issues. Listens to employee complaints/concerns and determines appropriate action. Facilitates meetings and communicate effectively with leadership and peers.
- Prepares various reports, performing statistical analyses to aid management.
- Conducts new employee orientation sessions/process new hire paperwork.
- Provides exemplary customer service to all employees. Ensures compliance with applicable laws.
- Other related duties assigned as needed
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Excellent understanding of HR practices and procedure
- Requires knowledge of labor laws and employment laws affecting the work place
- Knowledge of general office procedures. Strong organizational, problem solving and oral and written communications skills
- Skilled in working with employee issues
- Ability to handle stressful situations, manage multiple deadlines, work on moderate to complex projects and objectively evaluate information gathered
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management and clients
- English language fluency
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 28.07.2019.