IN ORDER TO DEVELOP OUR CORE NETWORK TEAM IN NETWORK DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT WE ARE SEEKING EXPERIENCED ENGINEER FOR THE POSITION:
SENIOR IP NETWORK ENGINEER BELGRADE
Senior IP Network Engineer works on planning, development, implementation and maintenance of core and aggregation MPLS network, IPTV, VoIP, WiFi, FTTx and SDH network.
He/she is responsible for the design, development and enterprise-wide integration and implementation of network services for business customers, and provides support for various networking and security systems like routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls.
Senior IP Network Engineer leads relationship with client’s IT staff and vendor representatives on strategic projects, installation and changes, evaluate customer requirements and design appropriate network solution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on similar positions, preferably within IP Operations environment of a Telco or ISP
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Strong knowledge of:
- ISP design and operation & TCP/IP and routing protocols
- Enterprise network design and enterprise grade service
- Reference: leG0EgeS9_-e5P7e7985R6JGXKSx2K9lqS2Hv-tGDOg.
- Desirable experience:
- With architecture and provisioning of MPLS networks, services and data center networks
- In firewall architecture and configuration of enterprise class firewalls
- CCNP R&S preferred
- CCDP and/or CCNP SP desirable
- Hands-on IP design and configuration expertise is desirable
- Independence and resourcefulness in creating solutions based on engineering skills and knowledge
- Fluent in English (ability to use professional literature in English)
- B category driver’s license (active driver) is desirable
...and from us, you can expect competitive salary and a stimulating working environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.
All applications will be considered confidential.