So, if you need assistance to register and keep your IP rights, we have an optimal solution for you!
Our offices are located at more than 30 countries worldwide and backed by a global team of 3,000+ passionate and visionary people.
We are currently building our Belgrade team and looking for new colleagues with various skillsets. Visit https://www.ipan-services.com/careers/ to find out more.
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Senior IP Paralegal (trademark and/or patent prosecution)
Location: Boulevard vojvode Bojovica 8, Belgrade (New location from November 2019) - Karađorđeva 65, Savski venac, Beograd (Current)
We are looking for Senior IP Paralegal experienced in trademark and/or patent prosecution. Senior IP Paralegal demonstrates responsibility for performing full range of tasks related to recordals process, with limited guidance from supervisor.
Independently fulfilling operational tasks, that include communication with the clients, communication with the network of agents and ensuring that all deadlines, both internal and external, are met.
We would expect from you:
- Responding to inquiries from clients regarding recordals process related to different IP rights.
- Performing data verification and checking whether information provided by client is in accordance with information found on national IP databases.
- Preparing drafts of the documents that are required for recordal, namely, Power of Attorney, Deed of Assignment, Confirmatory agreement etc.
- Working on recordals matters before the local/international IPOs or responsible authorities directly or through the outside counsels including:
- Reviewing correspondence from outside counsels.
- Independent drafting of responses to the same.
- Gathering together and providing outside counsels with information and documentation necessary to proceed with recordals process.
- Conveying and drafting instructions to foreign counsel related to IP matters; supervising outside counsel to assure that deadlines are met.
- Responsibility to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Maintenance of internal database related to legal requirements.
- Creating reports of IP matters for clients.
- Updating internal Monitoring file on regular basis.
- Participates in and oversees day-to-day operation.
- Ensures high level of customer satisfaction.
- Delegates tasks, communicates and monitors deadlines.
- Sets clear team goals.
- Assists in the training of new employees and the ongoing development of the team.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Provides performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- University degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in relevant subject.
- Paralegal qualification, IP training/certificates or equivalent are considered as a bonus.
- Fluent level of English; other languages are considered as a bonus.
- Has an exemplary can-do, proactive approach.
- A self-confident team member and respectful to others.
- Clear communicator.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail and capability to focus on completing tasks and assignments under pressure with precision.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks independently, and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Private health insurance.
- Cooked meals.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Flexible worktime options.
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Relaxation area.
- Sports opportunities.
- Company events.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.