Senior Infrastructure Architect
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- to design, deploy, manage and operate enterprise-level platforms to host TLScontact applications,
- to collaborate with a team of distributed staff and consultants to deliver complex software solutions,
- to help to design and build distributed systems and reliable, fault-tolerant software,
- to create self-service and automated environments to reduce administration and BAU to the bare minimum, along with on-boarding material (best practices, documentation) for the teams using those environments,
- in an Agile environment, work with solution architects, product owners, and software engineers to create environments that match the business and functional specifications, use-cases and tests plans,
- to work along with onshore and offshore engineering team members with regards to sprint planning, release planning, and work prioritization across the portfolio,
- to perform root cause analysis of technical issues and participate in remediation of incidents.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related field,
- 6+ years of professional experience with Infrastructure Architecture,
- Solid understanding of secure Internet protocols and mechanisms to implement them,
- Experience administrating large, multi-account Cloud Computing and hybrid environments (Landing Zone concept),
- Experience operating distributed, containerized applications with Docker and Kubernetes,
- Experience implementing and operating monitoring solutions,
- Excellent knowledge of AWS, DevOps, CI/CD,
- Demonstrated experience writing Infrastructure-as-code using some of the following tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet,
- Knowledge and experience with the following systems: Linux (RHEL), Bash, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Consul, Packer, HAproxy, Apache HTTPD, Nginx, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA, Elasticsearch, Logstash, VMware.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administror and/or Solutions Architect,
- Strong verbal and written communication in English,
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience in Corporations,
- Experience of working abroad and / or in an international organization,
- Employment on indefinite period of time,
- A nice and interesting working environment.
Who we are:
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations. We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Deadline for applications: 27.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.